Gmail is free, the email service provided by Google. Just sign up for a Gmail account, you can use all Google services such as: Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive and much more. It’s also called Google Account. New a Gmail account is very easy with few steps.
This is a how-to guide that shows you step by step of creating a new Google Account.
Set up a new Google Account: Step-by-step
- Go to www.gmail.com. There is a “Create an account” blue button in the upper right hand corner, or follow our direct link for Gmail Sign up!
- Google will require you to enter some personal information, such as your first and last name. And then you will have to choose your username. This will be used to create your own unique email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware that some username may not be available, so you might have to come up with a different username.
- If you fill any field incorrect, Google will show you an error message to help you walk through it.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- In case you prove you’re not a robot by typing the text in the captcha image, you don’t need to verify your mobile phone anymore. But it’s better to use your mobile phone and your current email address for recovering your email address later if you have any troubles with it.
- Once you have filled out all of the information, click on ‘Next Step’. You will be asked to complete your user profile. You can complete it now or just skip it for later.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Google Account, and Google gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and more.
Continue to login to Gmail Account, see Gmail Login tutorial.